top of page

Request Payment Plan for corporate taxes

Download all articles in our Netherlands Formation Guide

Receive a PDF immediately, or request free access to our Self Service Portal, where you find all possible information on the Netherlands. 

house of companies guide

Inability to pay notification

Are you a director of a company and is your company unable to pay its tax bills, then you must report this to the tax authorities in writing (to avoid personal liabilities).

Does the following apply to you?

  • You request a special extension of payment.

  • You do this as, or on behalf of, a director of a commercial company that is a legal person and is subject to corporation tax.

  • Your company cannot pay the payroll taxes, turnover tax, gambling tax, energy tax, coal tax, waste tax, tap water tax, excise duty or consumption tax of non-alcoholic drinks.

In that case, we will in principle also see your request for deferment of payment as a notification of insolvency. Your notification is timely for the periods ending after February 1, 2020. This means the following: your notification of insolvency is legally valid for the periods ending after February 1, 2020 insofar as the insolvency actually arose due to the corona crisis.

Have you not yet paid periods prior to February 2020? Then the notification for those periods is not on time and legally invalid.

Banner with Cube (3).png

 Special Offer: Branch Registration in the Netherlands at  € 295Globally


Payment plans for special circumstances (like when your business is affected by Covid-19)

Does your  company have temporary payment problems? You may qualify for deferred payment in exceptional circumstances for more than 12 months or without providing any collateral.

A payment delay of 3 months may be too short for you. You can also request an extension for a longer period. Until now, this is only possible by letter and not via an online request. In any case, this relaxed postponement policy applies until 1 October 2020.

In case your company has been affected by the Corona situation, you can apply for a special postponement of your pending and upcoming tax bills, for a period of 4 months!

You can request special deferments of payment quickly and easily with an online form, if have you have DigiD login (only for Dutch residents). Additional supporting documents, such as a financial forecast, and an accountants declaration, which confirm your liquidity issue, should also be attached to your (online) request.

If you cannot submit your request online, you can also request a special postponement of payment in writing.


Request payment plan for your corporate tax bill

Download the Full Country Guide 

Welcome visitors to your site with a short, engaging introduction. Double click to edit and add your own text.

10 Chapters on Company Formation in the Netherlands

Thanks for your Request!


How does house of companies work?





Our Services

  • How do I add a new question?
    To add a new question go to app settings and press "Manage Questions" button.
  • Can I insert pictures in my FAQ?
    Yes! To add a picture follow these simple steps: Enter App Settings Click the "Manage Questions" button Click on the question you would like to attach a picture to When editing your answer, click on the picture icon and then add an image from your library
  • Can I insert a video in my FAQ?
    Yes! Users can add video from YouTube or Vimeo with ease: Enter App Settings Click the "Manage Questions" button Click on the question you would like to attach a video to When editing your answer, click on the video icon and then paste the YouTube or Vimeo video URL That's it! A thumbnail of your video will appear in answer text box
bottom of page